Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Thailand 12th March - 8th April 2013

My first country of my SSEAYP Trip which i planned.

Stay here almost a month, 

During my stay i attend an exchange program which Chulalongkorn University created, it's a 11 days exchange program where they invite all ASEAN student to know, learn, understand, work and discuss thing together. During this Event, i meet up with Aya (39th PPY), Jack (39th SPY) and know some of the Ex- PY from different batch of SSEAYP. 
Everything was great as we had the chance to visit Ayutthaya, Bank of Thailand and UNESCAP.
My SG A
Me, Aya, Namphon and Yammy
After the exchange program, It's my time to explore Bangkok and meet up with 39th TPYs. I'm very lucky that they make time in-order to meet up with me. During my stay, i'm able to meet up with almost 80% of the Tpy and My DG 1 Facilitator Mr Woot and unexpected that can meet up with Jona (39th PPY) and Mongkol (Facilitator of DG 2) ^^

After a week staying in Bangkok i travel with Tingting and Manuel (her host brother) to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.
Stay at her place and have a good time with her family member.

I'm very happy that i visited Thailand and to spend time with friends.
My 1st country of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home