Friday, May 24, 2013

Traveling around~

Been Traveling around since March 12th.

Travel to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Meeting up with Friends, learn about their country and further more explore different area of the world.

Time really flies, 4 more countries to go and my SSEAYP countries tour will be complete!!

What is in my mind now?

Will we have the chance to meet again?

Will ours path cut across each other again?

Haha ~ kinda pointless to think about it. as for what i know.. i will be super busy after all plan has complete.

Take care to all my friends around Asean + japan!!

I hope that no matter what.

we will be able to meet up.







亲爱的雨下,  我想你。


P.s

P' Woot send me a link when i was sleeping..

http://jamesrusselllingerfelt.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/date-a-boy-who-travels/

Thanks P'Woot ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home